The LLP agreement is the charter of the any LLP and it’s similar to the MOA & AOA of the company. In the LLP agreement contained the nature of business activity, rights, duties and obligation of the partners.
Which type of change can be done in LLP Agreement?
- Change the activity of the LLP
- Change the name of the LLP
- Change the contribution
- Change the right, duties of the LLP
- Other amendment
- Amendment in LLP Agreement
- Partner Change
- Registered Address Change
- Change in Profit Sharing Ratio
- Change in Contribution
- Wind up/ Shut down/ Dissolved/ defunct of LLP
Procedure to Change the LLP Agreement
- A resolution passed by the partners for amendment in the LLP agreement. First the proposed amendments agreements
pass by all the partners with subject to the previous agreement.
- Execute the supplement agreement: After passing the amendment resolution the supplement agreement prepared in
stamp paper and sign by all the partners.
- Form 3 should be file to ROC within 30 days after passing the resolution.
- Consent of Partners
- Evidence of Cessation
- Original Agreement
- If the partner or a designated partner is a company, copy of resolution of the company to become partner in LLP
- Copy of resolution/ authorization letter mentioning name and address of individual nominated as representative nominee/ partner.